De Anza Force is proud to be a founding member of the MLS NEXT elite player development platform. Founded in 2020, MLS Next represents the highest level of boys soccer competition, training, and personal development opportunities available in the U.S. The current membership includes 113 clubs, 489 teams, 9,000+ players across the U.S. and Canada and features over 90% of the current youth national team player pools. While winning games will always be important, MLS NEXT believes success is measured by the growth and development of each player – becoming a better player, growing as a person, attending college and signing a professional contract are the true benchmarks of their success.
- Current MLS NEXT membership includes 30 MLS professional academy clubs and 83 elite youth academy clubs across the U.S.
- Force MLS NEXT coaches are committed to the development of players and receive continuing education specific to the best approaches to player development.
- Each MLS NEXT player will receive a holistic plan for personal growth, including on-field, strength and conditioning, academic, college placement and specific support tailored for the needs of the individual.
- MLS NEXT clubs will participate in a year-round competitive schedule, including League matches, Events and Playoffs. Clubs can enter teams at the U-13, U-14, U-15, U-16, U-17 and U-19 age groups.
- MLS NEXT is part of the Force College Program, and will provide college recruitment opportunities as well as player identification for youth national and professional teams
To learn more visit: www.mlssoccer.com/mlsnext