THE FORCE EXPERIENCE
This program provides boys and girls the opportunity to experience a nationally recognized club soccer environment under the guidance of our professional staff and a 20-year history of successful player development.
Learn Soccer in a Safe, Fun, and Creative Way...the Force Way!
We developed the Force Soccer Experience to provide students access to sports and exercise which now, more than ever, is critical to their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Ball mastery through fun games and activities
- Develop dribbling, passing, and shooting skills
- Age-appropriate development of psychomotor abilities, balance, and coordination
- Improve self-confidence through positive reinforcement
November 2020 Session Details
- The program is open to boys and girls ages 7 - 11
- Program session days are Monday and Wednesday, 3:00 - 4:00 PM
- The 4-week program starts Monday, November 2, and runs through Wednesday, November 25
- The location for the program sessions is Creekside Park in Cupertino
- COVID-19 youth sports safety protocols are followed and enforced
- The program cost is $195 and includes a Force practice jersey
All Ability Levels Welcome!
The Force Experience program is a great way to introduce your son or daughter to club soccer, with the opportunity to join one of our club teams.