WHAT IS THE FORCE ECNL GIRL'S PROGRAM?
- Coaching - Experienced coaching staff nationally licensed by U.S. Soccer, including domestic and international college, national team, professional, and world cup playing experience.
- Training - A nationally recognized, club-driven training curriculum, and methodology unique to Force and developed over 20 years of club research and success in player development.
- Competition - Access to three high-level competition platforms, ECNL Girls, ECNL Regional League, and NPL, maximizing player development opportunities and national exposure.
- College Program - Dedicated College Coordinator and resources to empower Force student-athletes, providing guidance throughout the college recruitment process.
- Player Identification - ECNL and ECNL II teams and players attend College ID Camps, Showcase league events, and tournaments to maximize opportunities for college and youth national team recruitment.
- Two-team Structure - ECNL and ECNL II teams provide the ability to match opportunities for development and exposure to more players within the club.