JOINING DE ANZA FORCE
FORCE WINTER COMPETITIVE TRYOUTS
Thank you for your interest in joining the De Anza Force Soccer Club. Our Winter Competitive Tryout period is now open. Interested players may attend our November tryout days for evaluation and placement on one of our Force competitive teams. Pre-registration is required to attend a Force tryout. We hope to see you soon!
FORCE WINTER TRYOUT SCHEDULE
Saturday, November 14 and Saturday, November 21, 2020
Creekside Park, Cupertino
Boys born in 2014:
9:00 AM -10:15 AM
Boys born in 2013:
10:30 AM -11:45 AM
Girls born 2014 - 2011:
10:30 AM -11:45 AM
Boys born in 2012 and 2011:
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
Boys born in 2010 and 2009:
1:30 PM - 2:45 PM
Boys and girls born in 2008 and older :
After registration, you will be contacted by an age group coach and invited to attend a team training session.
WHO CAN TRYOUT?
- Players new to the game of soccer
- Recreational players currently not registered as a competitive player in a NorCal Member Club
- Competitive players registered with a NorCal Member Club that have a written approval from their club's Director of Coaching to attend a Force tryout
COVID-19 FORCE TRYOUT SAFETY
De Anza Force plays soccer under the current State of California and Santa Clara County health and safety protocols for youth sports operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. Player social distancing is enforced during all soccer activities and facial coverings are worn by all Force staff while coaching players. Your child’s safety while participating in our tryouts is our number one priority!
WHY JOIN FORCE?
- Passionate, experienced coaching staff nationally licensed by U.S. Soccer, including domestic and international college, national team, professional, and world cup playing experience.
- A nationally recognized, club-driven, training curriculum and methodology unique to Force and developed over 20 years of club research and success in player development.
- Access to the complete spectrum of competition platforms available in the U.S. with current opportunity in Force Recreational, NorCal Premier, NPL, Boys and Girls ECNL, and MLS Next leagues.
- A track-record as one of the most successful grassroots clubs in the U.S. with hundreds of alumni on college, national, and professional teams.