JOINING DE ANZA FORCE
Thank you for your interest in joining the De Anza Force Soccer Club. Over a 25-year history, we have remained passionate and driven to provide a pathway of development in soccer and life to those players that are willing to commit to our vision and values. From nurturing the youngest player in discovering a love for the game, to helping an elite player achieve the dream of playing college soccer, De Anza Force offers the most comprehensive youth soccer program in Northern California.
If you are interested in trying out, please sign-up below and a Force coach will contact you to schedule a time for an evaluation.
WHO CAN TRYOUT?
- Players new to the game of soccer
- Recreational players currently not registered as a competitive player in a NorCal Member Club
- Competitive players registered with a NorCal Member Club that have a written approval from their club's Director of Coaching to attend a Force tryout
COVID-19 FORCE TRYOUT SAFETY
De Anza Force plays soccer under the current State of California and Santa Clara County health and safety protocols for youth sports operating during the COVID-19 pandemic. Player social distancing is enforced during all soccer activities and facial coverings are worn by all Force staff while coaching players. Your child’s safety while participating in our tryouts is our number one priority!
WHY JOIN FORCE?
- Passionate, experienced coaching staff nationally licensed by U.S. Soccer, including domestic and international college, national team, professional, and world cup playing experience.
- A nationally recognized, club-driven, training curriculum and methodology unique to Force and developed over 20 years of club research and success in player development.
- Access to the complete spectrum of competition platforms available in the U.S. with current opportunity in Force Recreational, NorCal Premier, NPL, Boys and Girls ECNL, and MLS Next leagues.
- A track-record as one of the most successful grassroots clubs in the U.S. with hundreds of alumni on college, national, and professional teams.